View Single Post
Unread 23 Jul 2015, 14:54   #145
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Congratulation Black-Flag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
good thing this is just your point of view. other HCs played for they alliances. zhill dont. was confotable play with asc peons since they said hundred times "we dont want to win" plus its going to.disband after this round. sooo who cares. thats why zhill is image runs over his own goal to make ultores fall down. who cares about bf. its just the new one trying to take them down.
My "goal" in this game is not to make Ultores fall down. It's not like I am the antichrist for Ultores. What people fail to consistently realise is that in order to win, you have to deal with Ultores and that is simply the only reason I come into conflict with Ultores. It's nothing personal, it's a simple fact that they are the alliance to make sure you beat if you want to stand a chance of winning.

Was I more favoured towards a Black Flag win than other alliances? Yes, I felt that it had performed well and deserved a win. Yet to say I threw Asc away is incorrect in the extreme, even with my decision (which the Asc membership overturned) to not hit BlackFlag with a gun held to my head. Lokken said 20%, though personally I rated the chances as far lower than that and thought a backstab was dishonourable and that it would just bring more incoming from more disciplined foes.

If I didn't care about Asc members then I wouldn't have spent one minute of my time doing political deals throughout the first half of the round designed in keeping Asc members safe and out the war with Ultores.

Additionally for those who don't know how politics worked while I did them - I discussed all deals first with a select group of Ascendancy members - including Lokken, mz, migz, rasputin, Lokken and Benneh. So it's not like I held complete control over Asc and was an evil dictator or something that used Asc for my own nefarious schemes.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote