View Single Post
Unread 22 Jul 2015, 12:59   #135
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice
Re: Congratulation Black-Flag

Some of those "botplanets" (just to give them a common name) as I've been calling them in the conversations we've had with PT lately are playing havoc now apparently with no relation to BF what so ever. They also attacked outside of our raids and sometimes alongside our raids but never with any one member or BG. With the somewhat limited evidence I've been able to gather from the JGPs I've had access to around those times they attacked ULT, I'm going to have to declare them as SOMEONEs possible cousins that didn't like ULT. The evidence I've found doesn't inconclusively put them as BF cousins, nor anyone else (other than the block fighting ULT maybe). Now, if anyone has more possible evidence they would like to share with me for further investigations, I'd like to take a look at them. Otherwise, I'm ending my part of this discussion here.

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
NoXiouS is offline   Reply With Quote