View Single Post
Unread 21 Jul 2015, 16:11   #120
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Congratulation Black-Flag

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDrax View Post
I have my reasons and Zhil deserves some of the credit for the BF win. At times (it looked like) he was HCing BF and ASC. I wouldnt be surprised if that is what happened.
I feel it a little bit discourteous to imply I was HCing both (which is incorrect). One could argue that my impact in the previous round helped set Black Flag up to win. I was very transparent when within the BlackFlag HC and am someone who will question political decisions even after they are made in order to adapt and learn.

One key component for Black Flag losing the round when I was political advisor was it's discipline, which I was more than happy to see it being sorted for last round.

Still, colour me intrigued so fire me a PM here or on IRC to discuss further.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote