View Single Post
Unread 4 Oct 2006, 19:47   #10
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Age of Empires vs Civilisation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
No, I did mean Age of Empires 3. One of things I loved about the first two Age of Empires games is you had those historical introductions to the battles and loosely re-enacted the battles that great leaders fought. With Age of Empires 3 campaign they came up with these invented characters and a search for the fountain of youth, which I thought was stupid. It also seemed that they chose the Americas as the location so they could specifically sell it to an American audience, I would have thought that a European Napoleonic setting would have been far better for the game.

I never really played Age of Mythology other than the demo, I was always told it was quite good though.
Oh, when you said "fantasy" i assume you meant monsters, not just changing history a tad I never played the campaigns anyway so I wouldn't know. Also I find the setting to be largely unimportant in games of this type, I don't think setting it in Europe would have changed the gameplay at all so it didn't really bother me. Wouldn't putting it in a European setting be just as much pandering to the European market as setting it in America was to the Americans in your eyes?