View Single Post
Unread 3 Sep 2006, 01:58   #18
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What Do You Like Drink While Gamming?

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
AR itself has to be intensively modded to keep it easily accessible for newbies.
Right. GD doesn't. So applying your AR rules to GD isn't very sensible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Telling me that the guy's broken no rules is a clear sign of desperation, since those rules were written in 2002 before advertising in this way became common. Finally, Clause 1.
A Moderator is free to close/edit/remove/move any thread he/she wants.

It doesn't say anything about banning users. Oh except that in 90% of cases the user receives a warning before a ban. I'm willing to bet you didn't warn him, did you?

What you're doing is no better than what Marv did. In fact, in a lot of ways it's worse. Marv at least had a complaint. s|k also broke the rules. s|k was also only banned for a week, and (I believe) was warned.

There are GD mods for a reason. You were recruited as an AR mod, to moderate a forum noone else really wants to. Using it as some sort of backdoor to become a GD moderator isn't what it's for.

Sorry if I'm being a bit anal about this but I'd have thought that especially given the recent forum drama that you'd have realise people don't like this forum being over-moderated