View Single Post
Unread 3 Sep 2006, 01:34   #15
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What Do You Like Drink While Gamming?

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Since you decided to cut off my reply...
Actually I made my post before you replied.

Quote:
Others attempt to start topics for discussion and then come back to the thread later on to start raving about how wonderful (in this case) their drink of choice is. I guarantee you that this guy was one of the latter.
So? It might make an interesting discussion (extremely doubtful in this case, but still) or one might branch off from it.

Even if it was, it's hardly like he'd RUIN the forums by doing it, is it?

Quote:
I'm not unbanning him, no matter how much certain posters want to "beat the system" and "get one-up on the mods". You have a discussion topic now, feel free to post on it despite it having been done to death before.
It's not about us "beating the system". It's about you making a shit decision.

Firstly you're a mod for AR (and temporarily for AD, because the workload is too much for lok apparently). Not GD.
Secondly he hadn't broken any rules.
Thirdly even if he had, is it cause for a ban? If I advertised a product on these forums would I be banned too?
Fourthly it's hardly encouraging for new posters is it? For all we know he might just be a new poster who's a bit shit at making threads. No wonder the number of posts on GD is in decline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv
Can I delete this now?
I hope this is one of those "I'm going to be funny in an ironic way" posts.