View Single Post
Unread 11 Sep 2010, 17:38   #141
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: Replace the incompetent MH staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge View Post
The channel is deemed as "No Quote" and as I did not quote but paraphrased her words to indicate the type of person she is, I broke no "Rules".

I just found it ironic that she would act to change an R/P name that was mildly sexual, when she has a potty mouth on her that would shame a whore.
Tbh i always found it strange they allowed you onto the MH team in the first place, as i recalled how much abuse you gave me when the support planet rule (and many rules) were implemented in my time as the MH manager, to then put you in charge of policing these same rules made me shudder.

But i do think what people are trying to point out to you here which you are obviously failing to grasp is it was a 'private' channel full of what i presume to either be support member staff or MH staff. So therefore reps of PA. Correct you havent quoted what she had said word for word, but have still managed to pretty much tell us what she did say, and also threatend to produce logs of the incident if she denied it (which would be quotong stuff from a private channel which is no quote?...)

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote