View Single Post
Unread 2 Sep 2010, 16:43   #109
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Replace the incompetent MH staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
Just to clarify; Annie was in my gal at the time, I'd cleared it with her and even got her to tell the MH it was alright. Remy also refused to let me change it to "Size of Chicken Breasts" which really annoyed me, although I think I had a chat with him about this incident after he left the MH in which he said that it was PA-team that chose the policy and he just had to enforce it.
Annie isnt just an IRC nick, its also a common name or nickname. Although, size of chicken breasts should of been a perfectly good rename. If i was MH, i'd of just changed it to "Size of Kilas Breasts"
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.

Last edited by Appocomaster; 2 Sep 2010 at 17:12. Reason: Edited to remove quote of removed post :)
Light is offline   Reply With Quote