View Single Post
Unread 22 Jun 2016, 17:47   #186
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice
Re: r67 who will win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Here's the thing.

Thanks to all of your crying and whining, it is impossible that PA Team is not aware of what's going on. Appoco himself posted in this thread twice, which is a rare occurrence.

On top of that, I know for a fact that the MHs have looked at several of the planets in 3:4. That shows they're not idle and quite frankly, it's not like there's a higher profile galaxy for them to be busy with. Yet all we've heard is deafening silence. The people involved in this strategy have not been closed; on the contrary, they've been left free to continue God's work. I'd say that if they haven't felt the need to take action by now, they won't. Clearly the definition of cheating that you apply oh so liberally is not the one that is in use by the powers that be.

And that, ultimately, is all I care about. Keep flapping your gums.

P.S. I just want to make sure I'm crystal ****ing clear here, because I have no desire to speak for (or worse, twist the words of) Appocomaster, PA Team, Ace or the MH Team. To my knowledge, no one in PA Team or the MH Team has spoken to people in 3:4, publicly or privately, in an official or unofficial capacity, to express their approval or disapproval. The statements above are mine and mine alone, and I've deduced my best guesses only from a lack of communication.
i told appoco something and i will make it ****ing clear here too...

1- u guys want this strat to keep going on next rounds?? if yes, u guys dont like the game..
2- u guys want to win like this? well, i tell u something... i heard many players have plans to do things and win... thats very very easy.. no1 will be able to catch them as cheaters..

so thats the goal??? make this game lame again?? in a small member base we know who cheats, who plays fair etc.. so.. if u guys want to bring this to another level.. keep talking like u own pa mechanics and know whats best for the game... the rest who dissagree will do whatever they find out better to stop this shit..

good luck