View Single Post
Unread 22 Jun 2016, 15:42   #172
Joepys

Joepys will become famous soon enoughJoepys will become famous soon enough
Re: r67 who will win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Erm no. Folk like Norse (who ironically are complaining) keeps sending fleets at that galaxy. Benneh doesn't need to setup hostile fleets (he wouldn't anyway - his strategies have always been legal). So to clarify, the incoming is random, because who gives up the opportunity to get free roids?

If you have no evidence then stop slandering. You're getting a bit irritating. You're just going by your own opinion, like usual.
I checked newsies on Benneh and 2 galmates today. Only found 2 Norse coords there, and 1 BF coord. That BF planet did send 6 fleets on that gal tho, twice as much as Norse (using our intel). We could be missing some intel, but i am curious where you get your information from (maby earlier newsies)?

I dont like his tactics, but he deserves credits for thinking of it. It's just sad that the planets in his galaxies are using most their resources to initiate, so he can get enough XP defending. Without those resources his tactic would fail, so IN MY OPINION he should be closed for abuse. If you want to smile check 'Total round roids' of his gal and compare to other galaxies

[HA]
[P3ng]
[FANG]
[Vikings]
[Faceless]
Joepys is offline   Reply With Quote