View Single Post
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 00:12   #24
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Glamour models? Yay or Nay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Let me just say that im envious if you manage to avoid popular culture to the extent you claim to.

But i have a lot of trouble believing you when you come out with things like "who is frank lampard? i think i heard someone mention his name on a train once?" and other statements claiming complete ignorance about popular culture.
But I've never said I didnt know who Frank Lampard was
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
Well, his ears are improbably large
what?
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote