View Single Post
Unread 8 Oct 2013, 07:36   #25
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: R54 stats are up!

Ok so I'll be honest that I'm reading pats reply after doing a night feed so I might have skimmed it a little but here goes.

Mz is right about 0 loss def, it doesn't matter wether you agree with him or not. If the thing it targets doesn't target it then it's a wholly unfair battle. Same goes with ships that int first are vastly more powerful (see the ghost this round which means xan is immune to fi all round).

By having some fleets with 0 loss and some without you are forcing peoples hands as to how they should play and as what. That is not how the stats should be. A proper set should make that every fleet is strong against something and weak against another. You mentioned Rock Paper Scissors and that is true but not how you have done it. For example Terran should have a strong BS fleet but it should a big hole vs lighter ships, it should need to be covered by another race or lots of other terrans, and I mean lots, the same should apply in reverse to Xan, why people are so insistent on giving Xan seige ships is beyond me.

Giving 4 races 2 roiding fleets gives you 8 attack fleets but you need a multiple of 3 for Rock Paper Scissors to work. So you give Zik the ability to steal pods of the hull they don't have them for. Now you think we don't need Etd but if you give them 3 (or the ability to get 3) then it's still workable. Etd is a compliment race. It doesn't matter if you end up with 3 Fr fleets or 3 Co fleets the idea of Etd is that they add something not that they are the best thing possible. They have supposedly traded for thier tech so it should not be as good as the main races. No steal ship should int before zik, no emp ship should int before cat, no cloak ship should int before xan, that is how you make them, able to hold there own or add another option but not stand alone as the dominant race of thier class.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote