View Single Post
Unread 5 Oct 2013, 10:56   #19
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future
Re: R54 stats are up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Why are you sorry? If they aren't good enough then they aren't good enough. Simple. I would expect better from Patrikc. We have ages to go yet, back to the drawing board and rethink. As mz said there is quite a few 'loops' that don't sit right and I don't think it's a case of tweaking, overhaul is the way
I agree, Mz should definitely not be sorry - I'd rather hear the truth, and rather from someone who can properly articulate them and provide arguments than the random "I don't like X" I've been getting a lot, without any reasoning why. I am always open to criticism and so far it does not look good for this iteration of stats. There's no need to be disappointed in me though, Kai! This set came about from a different approach than my normal drafting, because I/we have a fair amount of time to perfect (or rewrite) it, and while I like them myself I have no issue with ditching them and beginning anew.

I'll look into your posts in more detail tomorrow. I think both of you make some good points, though I don't agree with all of it I appreciate you taking the time for it. I've always preferred an open line of communication and transparency about stats.

Question for you guys: do you think this round's stats are good enough to be tweaked? Specifically, is there a way to fix Etd?
Is there any other round with offensive stats (mostly ST) that comes to mind?
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote