View Single Post
Unread 29 Jun 2007, 09:40   #34
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A moral question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I was obviously unclear. : What do you mean by save a life?

e.g. I have cancer, I am about to die. Doctor tries an experimental treatment, I am kept alive for another ten seconds. Has he saved my life? Probably not. But if he gave me another year, or ten years then we're talking. Since everyone dies eventually, I'd like to know how much the £1 would achieve - it might be a nanosecond after all.
I would assume that saving their life would mean that they'd have a worthwhile existence following it.

A second question, however, would be how long must they live afterwards for that £1 to be worth it?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote