View Single Post
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 13:25   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Why there is a GD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
In my experience, a lot of people who like computers and dont really get along with people in real life tend to self-diagnose themself as being 'slightly autistic'. To be honest, it seems like the nerdy equivalent of fatties saying they have bad genes.
I think there's probably more to the nature part of the nature/nurture/nietzche argument in the case of the autistic spectrum than there is for weight gain, simply because it seems, in my experience, to be an operator on more subconscious reactions than the other example given.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote