View Single Post
Unread 11 Dec 2011, 12:06   #50
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Who will finish on top?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH_H_Crab View Post
So why single out one alliance for this? Especially when the alliance points column clearly proves (whether it can be skewed or not) that there are far better targets for your righteous indignation than ND.
Because i get annoyed by certain elements within NewDawn that ruin their alliances chances every round with egomanical ideas and beliefs.

The community in NewDawn is amazing, they have really good players and a great togetherness as a group, they have players more than capable of consistently finishing top 50 every round. Some of the HC team are brilliant at what they do, Catwoman runs a tight ship on intel and scanning meaning they have a brilliant base to work from, Deadman was/is an awesome Head DC (i dont know if he still runs defence) even DZ for the most part runs a sensible level headed approach to politics to ensure ND dont get pulled into stuff they dont need to.

But then on the flipside you have people such as ManiacMagic, in the 200 ticks i was there with him he had this bloody minded approach to warring Apprime, every galaxy we hit had to be an APP galaxy, there was no need to go after Apprime, he had just decided he wanted to attack them. Irritational moves such as this are bad for the alliance as they always come back to bite you. Im not saying dont go to war or dont attack other alliances but atleast have a sensible reason for doing so instead of 'because i can!'. When your one of the bigger tags you need to play the game sensibly with a 300-400 tick insight of what your actions might do, especially as a BC, political HC, you need to keep yourself looking the good guy, be the ones who were wronged and are just fighting back and most of all DONT LETS THINGS FROM PREVIOUS ROUNDS AFFECT THE CURRENT ROUND!!

Within its playerbase NewDawn has the potential to dominate PA every round, what it needs to do is remove the bad eggs and the destructive egos and then maybe it can start to realise that potential. Remove the whimisical nature backstabbing and warring random alliances for 'shits and giggles' and maybe they can start to taste glory on a regular basis again.

I know this wont happen and most likely certain ND ppl will set about flaming me for this post, but hopefully some of the decent guys will know what i say is true and will push towards it happening... i can only hope...
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote