View Single Post
Unread 10 Dec 2011, 11:26   #10
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Who will finish on top?

Maniacmagic ND naps out of wars and hits lower/neutral galaxies for large chunks of the round - that is farming

Korsan as far as im aware is in xVx - an alliance which currently has the highest avg roid count - more total roids than your alliance (which has 29 more members) and is sitting quite well in 4th place - a massive over achievement from what was expected by thier HC's at round start.

I think xVx's tag split plan has worked quite well for them tbh, a lot depends what your goals are, they werent in it to win the round they wanted planet ranks and i would assume from that avg roid count they have acheived that.

ND went into the round to win it - from what i remember you lead the way for 750 ticks - pulled massively clear and then poof you got hit PROPERLY and you died in under a week - Ult have caught up a 20 mill odd score gap on you... AGAIN... does it not get boring watching your alliance lose 1st place every round???

(Yes i know you won a few rounds back but you came through from 3rd to win right at the death)
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote