View Single Post
Unread 31 Dec 2006, 03:37   #49
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Yo, Communists (part one)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
You don't have an original point.

Are you legally fit to drive?

At the moment global capitalist markets are monitored through an electronic system, but that's presumably infallible in your eyes because its capitalism and so nothing goes wrong, ever it just always works, that's the magic of Capitalism.

I can't drive and am ergo never fit to drive.

By global capitalist markets you mean the stock exchange which is not infallibly monitored by computers (my original point btw). Indeed it is monitored by humans because those humans can make profit where computers can not do so.

The nature of growth is innovation. This absurd 'computers can rule us' argument is flawed (as I have said - see my original point) and utterly absurd because maintaining the status quo is not inovation it is stagnation and in stagnation nothing good ever happens.

You adore calling me a capitalist because it is easier than explaining what a communist is. You define by difference and thus because i contradict you i am the enemy.

The FACT that you call me a capitalist and you call people who ideologically disagree with me a capitalist as well is of no concern of yours. You have your club and we are all defined solely by not being in it.

When you sober up (and i use that expression in it's loosest sense) you ought to feel at least a pang of shame.