View Single Post
Unread 31 Dec 2006, 03:10   #47
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Yo, Communists (part one)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Communism doesn't require a perfect world, that's the point. Capitalism and free enterprise don't flourish, they simply dominate, that's not the same thing.
Lovely lovely rhetoric.

CAN YOU EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT IT MEANS? BECAUSE MY DICTIONARY APPEARS CAN NOT