View Single Post
Unread 31 Dec 2006, 01:07   #39
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Yo, Communists (part one)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith
In principle in a perfect world, commumism would be great, but we dont live in a perfect world with perfect people, so sadly it doesnt, because it as i see it, has not enough *give* in its principles to allow for that.
I have heard this argument about twenty eight billion times in my lifetime, and I've yet to have anyone satisfactorily explain what they mean.

What wouldn't work? Don't just say communism, please describe which policy or system wouldn't work and which aspect of human nature would prevent it from working. What do you mean by "work" anyway? Does the current system work given it provides to fulfill the basic needs of many millions of people?

I'm not trying to be an arsehole here, but some of these arguments are like trying to nail down fog, and if we don't get down to specifics it's difficult to get anywhere.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote