View Single Post
Unread 2 Jan 2006, 18:23   #2
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Goodbye Croydon... Hello Manchester!

I might be able to incorporate a trip to Manchester with a visit home to watch Rovers one weekend, especially if you are heading to 5th Ave. I could combine it with seeing some other mates actually, this is sounding like a good plan.

Anyway, Manchester is a brilliant city, you'll love it. I dont know Didsbury, i'm only really familiar with the student areas around curry mile. There's some nice places up and around Ashton-Under-Lyne, but the M60 is a bastard in rush hour so that'll be a bit far from Stockport. Actually my Dad works in Stockport occasionly, i'll ask him what traffic is like, it might give you an idea of how far away you can live and be within reasonable driving distance.