Thread: My Stat Set
View Single Post
Unread 14 Mar 2016, 08:40   #3
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: My Stat Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Sounds reasonable, with the following 2 qualifications:

This is questionable, because it gives farmers a significant edge.
Powerful is meant in terms offence, they won't be up to much defensively. I want to promote smart attacking and create areas where pure attack players can have fun in a MT environment with a little effort initially. Sorry I should have clarified.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mz
Galaxy def is always preferable to ally def because of lower travel time. The stats can make this more pronounced, by having high ETA ships beating low ETA ships, but cannot make it less so. Attempts to make low ETA ships better than high ETA ones will cause heavy favouring of Fi/Co fleets.
Again maybe my description lacked. Less ships that work better at non alliance ETA. Meaning that although fort play is doable it isn't done at the expense of alliance ETA ships.

The one I want most feedback on is the SK proposal and whether people think it would invite higher usage of them
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote