View Single Post
Unread 8 May 2004, 17:48   #100
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Official Phraktos Statement

Quote:
Originally Posted by virogenesis
What if FAnG wanted mistu to have second spot wouldn't that give FAnG a reason to backstab Phraktos afterall its public knowledge that FAnG & Mistu will be working together next round
with all due respect for MISTU, but if THEY wanted to end #2 then THEY would have declared a war and we would probably support them. I know alot of fang members, including myself, wanted a war with phraktos. But I also very well realize that it wasn't gonna happen cause we see no gain in backstabbing our allies.

Btw, if phraktos had given a 24 hours warning and not poach top players (which then delete themselves for being fleetcatched and roided) then this would have been acceptable etc.

I'm sure even XtotheZ can agree to that, that is if he's not only posting and agreeing with anything that is anti FAnG.

Dogs, dunno where you get your intell nor will I criticize it, but look at it objectively and then give us a reason why a #1 alliance with 100 mill more score would backstab the #2 alliance ...

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote