View Single Post
Unread 8 May 2004, 14:52   #86
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Re: Official Phraktos Statement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogs
We had a choice, backstab or be backstabbed
Fang didn't need to backstab you. I'm not saying they wouldn't given the opportunity, I'm just saying in their situation it would have been too much risk for too little gain. They're already #1, all they had to do was sit and wait it out. Yes, they considered backstabbing you earlier in the round but that plan fizzled out when it became apparent Phraktos weren't aiming for the top as much as expected, no doubt brought on by the internal command troubles. You do realise you take credit for a bold move to add spice to a stagnated round, rather than claim it was somehow justified in self-defense? We won't think any less of you.