Thread: donation whores
View Single Post
Unread 31 Mar 2010, 17:42   #207
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: donation whores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
I'm all for keeping the various strategies balanced. An important aspect of having a fun strategic game is having a lot of different approaches that are all roughly equally strong (though not necessarily equally effective against all strategies).

If (and I've been saying this for quite a while now) this strategy turns out to be overpowered, it should be nerfed until it fits in with other strategies. What I am arguing against, however, is banning strategies because they don't conform to your personal preferred mode of play.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Planetarion Forums Software
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mzyxptlk again.
:-( Stop getting out of my head, anyway.