View Single Post
Unread 9 Aug 2007, 14:01   #48
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Round Report 5 august 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
I sure hope you never get to HC an alliance ever again. I would hate to have dealings with an alliance with you as HC whom could turn on your partners whenever you saw it fit.
That sounds like fighting talk to me. Didn't think you had it in you.

As I said already, Vengeance would be fools to have not considered the possibility that you and/or Jenova might choose to break the alliance. I'm not sure on what basis you negotiated the alliance initally, but if you agreed for it to be a permanent alliance with a mutual defence agreement (so that if Alliance C attacks Alliance B, Alliance A will defend Alliance B) then I'd say that that's nothing but foolish politics.

Would you be condemned for breaking the alliance if you chose to do so at this point, in an attempt to go for the win? I don't think so.