View Single Post
Unread 9 Aug 2007, 00:43   #32
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Round Report 5 august 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Werent you the one that said people who finish second doesnt get rememberd, and here you are, telling about lots of alliances that finished second. You bore me with your arguments really.
In history the name of the round winner will always come first. I never pretended otherwise. Coming second is never as great an achievement as coming first.

When people look closer at the history of a round, they also remember how the #1 alliance got there - the battles they fought (or didn't fight), and the political motivations behind those battles. That was why I gave examples of when alliances had proudly finished second and when alliances had finished second in name only. Round 17 Omen are the former, Round 19 NewDawn are the latter.

Don't do a NewDawn.