View Single Post
Unread 8 Aug 2007, 23:51   #25
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
Re: Round Report 5 august 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
well, your attempt at framing jenova for having supportplanets based on what you just said was pretty pretty shite, so i thought you needed company down there.
maybe your one of the few people this round who didnt hear that jenova had listed over 70 players as jenova members on their own arbiter , said arbiter that very many people access due to the username and password of cisco (jenova hc ) being public until he had the sense to change it

so you can be assured that there was no humour in my post its a know fact (i suggest you look that word up as you dont seemto be able to grasp its meaning) that jenova have played all round with more than 70 members

ps as furball said , no-one remembers 2nd and they dont give bonus points or fanfare's for being in a block these days

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote