View Single Post
Unread 8 Aug 2007, 23:07   #20
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
Re: Round Report 5 august 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz
Funny you should bring this up. Correct we had major lossess today, due to of course Rock, VSN ND and a bit of orbit launching on us. I have to admit guys it was quite well organised. Problem was, a lot of you seem to not understand though not to land if it means killing all of your ships (ie we had a lot of suiciders) You can probably tell becuase we lost a huge -16% on roids but only -0.05% on score. Like to add this was also due to quite a rather big planet leaving in tag. (i hate those players)

So i will give credit where credit is due. You did an excellent job on roiding us, however, you didnt do to well with suiciding.
dunno bout the others but i dont think we suffered too much by suiciding (as you call it ) on jen planets
and funnily enough all those alliances that you mention show score gains not losses according to sandmans
claiming your low score gain was attributed to losing a player yet you still have 70 in tag , is this finally an admission by jenova hc that you have abused the support planet rule

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote