View Single Post
Unread 22 May 2013, 04:42   #6
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold
Re: Powerabuse by a MH and the PATeam

Quote:
Originally Posted by notsure View Post
I think you left out the bit where my access was removed from the TGV nick & tag, in direct contradiction to the agreement that allowed you & RexDrax to TEMPORARILY run the alliance in my absence the past 2 rounds.

Something that was done without anyone having the courtesy to contact me about.
http://forum.netgamers.org/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=5350 <-- that clearly states the alliancenick is property of the alliance, represented by their current hc's and representatives. You were no longer an alliance representative as you were no longer playing, and the alliance representative rules state you have to be playing and be a hc in the alliance you are representing.

By the time this happened you had not logged into P for 61 days. There was no way for myself to contact you. I know Rexdrax does have you in his facebook, but while this happened we were more concerned with the continuation of our alliance and to repair our access to our public channel.

As far as i was aware the agreement was that either you or kargool could reclaim the tag in order to PLAY either Planetarion or another game at any time. That is not what happened, Kargool just claimed we would never play(planetarion) under the TGV tag again.

Also i must add, someone in Cservice (MarkB) did try to contact Rexdrax (marked away, and idle for over 100 hours) through pm before we found our access taken away, unfortunately Rexdrax did not return home before any action was taken (and in fact only got online to find the mess after clouds texted him to get online).

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN

Last edited by Influence; 22 May 2013 at 12:08.
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote