View Single Post
Unread 18 Jan 2010, 22:55   #15
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Dear zPeti - the response

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
Coming from Rev Theam from the ministry
"It is only cheating if you get caught"
NOT the person I want to see running the game.
Sorry to burst any bubble here but I was part of the betatester team when Spinner still ran this show and I did help create the races and give input on the rules (although they were not as frequently altered as these rounds) in r5/6/7. So like, you are 6-7 years late.