View Single Post
Unread 25 Apr 2015, 21:51   #48
Larppa

Larppa is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: mass NAPing- yawn boring

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Lol, we have one person doing politics, and unless he has decided to go for something it wont happend.
Put if our HC who puts up attacks tells one of your guys we aint putting up Rogues planets tonight, that means we are not putting up Rogues planet that night.
The only reason why we attacked Rogues the times we did was because your members kept FCing ours, except from that we tried to stay away from focusing on one of the smaller alliances.

and p3ngbows aint a block, booji said it himself, when you declared war with HR/ND/Rogues vs BowS, they did not help us out much.
We have at times actualy managed to piggy each other on attacks iirc

We did get pretty lulworthy waves from p3n, yes they had to follow the avoidance rules we had but were very creative in the limits of it. :P I wouldnt blame em for not helping for a second.

HR never really joined us much on anything aside from accidentally hitting a bow or 2 per night and i fully understand it since theyre not in position to seek conflicts.

I see you are trying to damage control but it really did go down like you going around doing agreements and not telling about it to anyone in Bows. Then trusting on the fact that you can keep others oblivious and rig the TP's.

Thankfully i know your PR HC now and hes qualified at his work.