View Single Post
Unread 8 Jul 2006, 20:01   #23
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A brief review of movies I have seen lately

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I've not seen Syriana yet but as far as I know it's not supposed to be a documentary so it's not like they are making specific allegations about real life events. Having said that, your summary hardly sounds particularly far fetched (again, not as a retelling of real events but a general picture of what the U.S. government is capable or willing to do to protect what they perceive as their strategic interests).

Obviously I'm not going to defend the movie in general, but I find it amusing that you think something like this (again, going by your summary) is "far leftist" or "anti-American".
Yeah it's pushing an agenda, and it is very direct, and then you have people who say that the movie 'opened their eyes' but it is just fiction. Maybe I'm naive, but I don't think that the federal government is in the hands of oil men, our politicans are far too upstanding, freedom loving, people who eschew wealth for the greater good of mankind, not just Americans amirite. I like the movie, and I appreciate the story, but my criticsm is that people should approach it carefully, and that was my message to xtrasyn.