View Single Post
Unread 20 Jun 2005, 13:20   #29
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
Re: World Leaders That Don't Suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis
tbh, Pervez topped off my list with a D+. He's determined on turning a country that is wildly undemocratic, forces 4 year-olds to marry their 79 year old uncles, and is hellbent on murdering their neighbors into a country that is wildly undemocratic, is hellbent on murdering their neighbors, and doesn't force young girls to marry their uncles.
I think Musharraf scores points simply for being one of the few leaders that seems to be more sane than his consituency. The whole 'if it weren't for him, the fundies would have nukes!' line works nicely in his favor as well.

I bet there are some jealous africans who wish they had fundies to make them look good.