Thread: Remembrance
View Single Post
Unread 9 Nov 2007, 01:47   #50
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Remembrance

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
your showing a severe inability to comprehend here which honestly doesn't shock me, like most of your other novels, it's a lot of hot air and yak.... and for the record I rarely post anything in response to your drivel.

your whole rant in response to people not caring about your proposal is exactly that, bitching and whining... and the request/proposal being referred to was yours...not anyone elses

no one owes you or your proposal any respect, if they give it, they can do so freely without you badgering them about it

telling people they are "utter disgraces to humanity", again, is exactly that, forcing your opinion on people then insulting them for not buying into your view
1) its not mine or F-Crew's proposal. Its a multinational 'event' that has taken place at 11am on the 11th of November since 1919

2) We aren't asking for anyone to show us respect. This isnt about us as we have said over and over again. Its about Remembrance Day/Poppy Day/Veterans Day/Armistice Day. Its that which should be respected, in the same way peoples right to celebrate Christmas/Hanukkah/Ramadan should be respected. If people have nothing but 'mocking' for it then they should just keep it to themselves

3) The "utter disgraces to humanity" had nothing to do with my views or forcing people to agree with them. It was about the attitude people had where all they could do was mock a long standing 'event'. If they choose to honour it is up to each person but no-one needs to mock the dead and their family and friends
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew