View Single Post
Unread 9 Aug 2006, 07:24   #47
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [George Galloway] Sky News pwned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
I'm sure that we can find an MP who has changed his table at Claridges and one who got a free hat for his son but I don't see that you are addressing my point.
Then all I can ask is you go away and think about it some more.
Quote:
I must be very isolated indeed. I had thought that there were others.

I apologise for my mistake. Perhaps mr galloway will give up his seat and his salary in order to focus upon the task.
As far as I understand he is giving up his seat at the next election. In the meantime I would certainly imagine that the high profile that being an MP gives is worth it in term of boost to publicity of the anti-war movement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furball
It says that the system under which they are elected is shite. I prefer Single Transferrable Vote, even if it would produce my own personal idea of hell (a Labour-Lib Dem coalition).
Seriously, what? If that is your personal idea of hell then you need to get a better imagination. (Unless you're saying that we're currently in hell now too, which I'd have some sympathy for but would still disagree)
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote