View Single Post
Unread 8 Aug 2006, 23:57   #32
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [George Galloway] Sky News pwned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
As for your fatuous nonsense about scrutiny, why on earth would I trust a bunch of idiot MPs to scrutinise legislation that they damn well wrote? I scrutinise the legislation myself thanks.
I congratulate you on your promotion to parliamentary counsel.

I'm not convinced that either of you even know what you are supporting.

it's the equivalent of saying that george galloway can fart the loudest. you might find it impressive. but it's not actually relevant.