View Single Post
Unread 8 Jul 2006, 00:50   #36
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future
Re: Changes in the Alliance Score System

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider2k
What can I say. I never post here, and I've been away for a round, was considering coming back, but now just don't know. It seems every round PAteam keeps pandering more and more to the newbs of the game. Every time a person, group, or alliance comes up with a truly unique way to play this game, a way which, by all means, is available to everyone, not abusive of some cheat, and just takes common inginuity to come up with, PAteam makes it against the rules and/or impliments a block in the code. I give it 5 rounds before we're no longer able to attack a planet with more then 1 fleet at a time and we can't build anything but pods and PDS. Getting pretty silly at this point.
This system actually tends to benefit the bigger alliances more than the smaller alliances. All it realyl does is give a perhaps better reflection of an alliances overall capabilities.

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote