View Single Post
Unread 30 Aug 2011, 01:39   #12
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
Re: World Enslavement - On the fly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä View Post

On the subject of expectations and their role in the monetary system:
Akerlof, Shiller: Animal Spirits
Shiller: Irrational Exuberance

On the subject of western wealth:
King (Stephen D.): The Emerging Threats to Western Prosperity.

Also, the Warren Buffet piece on debt (macro-level global involved)
http://www.berkshirehathaway.com/letters/growing.pdf
I will take the time to read up on your suggestions ... however I would ask that you can watch the money makers video, especially on the history of the rothschilds and how they would loan at interest countries to fight wars and in some cases prolong them.... anything to make more profit.

to quote Sun Tzu
- If the army is exposed to a prolonged campaign, the nation's resources will not suffice.-

Also how the rothschilds we able to clean up on the London stock exchange with the outcome of the battle of waterloo ...
http://webskeptic.wikidot.com/money-...cripts-part-14

Quote:
If you're to blame this on the banking system you're barking on the wrong tree.
reading through your posts I couldn't see anything with any mention of issuing any interest free currency.

I have to ask if you are aware of this concept?
examples of this the tally stick system in england from 1293 that lasted over 500 years.
Colonial scrip of america
The lincoln's greenbacks
whilst these were fiat currencies ... they were issued interest free.
Unlike the US$ of today.

The banksters don’t want you discovering historical examples of “fiat” currencies because they demonstrate that a middle-man who lends money out at interest is not only unnecessary, but a direct cause of booms and busts. Also, such examples impinge on their cyclical plan of presenting the gold standard as a false solution for a return to “stability” and “honest money,” after their debt-money system has inevitably reached its end in the current cycle.

So are you saying that it isn't possible to engineer an economic/stock market crash via boom and bust .... Jeso just look at the 1920' and early 1930's
All through the federal reserve.... which is about as federal as federal express.
Its a private corporation.

Quote:
On the premises that an economy would be healthy if it only consumed what it produces: why are so many civilians in debt? Because someone forced the debt onto them? Or because they wanted to obtain something currently outside their means?[/i]
It has gotten to the stage where some countries have debt secured against direct taxation as a result of debt (from interest issusing the currency) from yesteryear that hasn't been paid off.

Your mum and dad sign your birth certificate ... creating your strawman for tax liability.
In some countries birth certificates are tradable commodities on the stock exchange.

With boom and bust, what might be affordable 5 years ago is no longer the case due to the circulation of money.
When the circulation of money was restricted eg. The credit crunch
There was going to colaterial damage to families and their incomes.
You can still say that there are certain folk who take out credit irresponsibility
however this would be vastly reduced if there wasn't this interest applicable debt money.