Thread: Cheaters?
View Single Post
Unread 27 May 2011, 14:12   #32
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

Spinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant future
Re: Cheaters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reincarnate View Post
i hate to defend any MHs , even if it is indirectly, but what can be done about it?

close the planets that are crashing? no, cos they wont care.

close the planet being crashed on? no, because then rivals would get someone to crash on each other to get the other person closed.

recall obvious crashers? no, because some of these are genuinely people who have lost interest in the round and just wanna go out with a bang.

maybe people should offer some solutions? personally, i cannot think of any.
I hardly qualify as a PA-expert anymore, as I don't even know the current salvage-implementation, but if salvage gained could be capped at just below the lost-ships-resource-value, noone would gain value from such crashing...Or did I miss the point entirely? If not, I'm sure the implementation would take a whole 5 minutes?

- Spinner, Formerly influential
Spinner is offline   Reply With Quote