Thread: Cheaters?
View Single Post
Unread 26 May 2011, 23:30   #20
eksero

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of
Re: Cheaters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gliga
Am i the only one that noticed that Agar3s fat roid gain and #1 take over came at same time Apprime was "emo kicking" ppl from tag ? That to me looks like more serious cheat.
Maybe timeings are just accident but it defo looked like App was securing him safe lands. And since he did acualy win it sertenly would should be more looked at then #2 and #3 , no1 remembers them after a good sleep .
Cos Apprime are the only ones who roid people they kick out..

Quote:
Originally Posted by zFerg
eksero, wasnt kenny's crash taken away from you? wasnt that in the last week?
That was 9 days before round end

Quote:
and in regards to saying that whoops was cheating- why would they launch 5 waves at once? it wasnt a solo cover, gal members had to cover it, so what then?
The crash I had removed wasn't a selfcover either.

Quote:
and eksero, did ND have a random 500k/1m score members crashing their puny fleets into you so you could bolster your cath co?

i would think members with score that low would have a very negative effect on their average score.
Why would it? They had 79 members, so 29 of them didn't count

Last edited by eksero; 26 May 2011 at 23:37.
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote