View Single Post
Unread 16 Jun 2014, 20:17   #153
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Whatever hostilities P3nguins/Black Flag had prior to the Ultores war was sorted when a fort avoidance was agreed. However, after this avoidance had expired and P3nguins stopped warring Ultores, they immediately re-instigated hostilities with Black Flag by hitting 1-2 forts in several consecutive nights.

You accuse us of blaming P3nguins that we haven't gone after the #1/#2, but you have been putting us on the defensive and provoking us into hitting P3nguins back.
Again, there is no 'you' I already informed you in my last post I am not a member of the p3nguins alliance. So please stop referring to me as such.

p3nguins are napped with Newdawn and CT. I presume they made an agreement too with Ult to stop the incomings so they can rebuild roids and morale.. from what I hear Ult also made promises on Faceless behalf (but as I said, that's another story for another time and logs can be faked) so who else would p3nguins hit?

Soon, Ult will be to big to hit CT and p3ng anymore even if they wanted too. And of course Faceless is napped with Ult so unless that's broken I doubt they will hit each other (Faceless seem set on sitting second and avoiding that scenario) so.. I wonder who they will hit next? Ill find it amusing when Black Flag turn to CT and p3ng for aid and get nothing in return. Your alliance turned its back when these allies asked for aid in this war with rubbish excuses 'been an alliance who's new' or an alliance which 'doesn't want to be part of this war' (Even though you have avoidance agreements with Ult over forts for now)

Soon you'll be hit. Its surely inevitable.

To be fair, I have to congratulate Ult once again. Their experience has payed of in manipulating other alliances, and their military strength has seen off 2 good alliances.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote