View Single Post
Unread 1 Mar 2009, 17:02   #139
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: Because of the long round!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Then you distort the other facts, didnt VGN drop out of the attacks against Asc literally an hour before the first attack.. So all you got hit by was Rock (a badly beaten alliance), Denial (an alliance which had been hit all round and on the verge of collapse), and ND?.. Even then, those attacks didnt last very long.. They only lasted 2days (If that?).
you may not remember it but there was a reason why 3:7 was so worried that asc would spend all their time hitting us during the later part of the round, that was because we had 4 vgn, 3 rock, 1 ND and 1 Denial all of whom were very active in attacking ascendancy. Light, on the showing of our own gal vgn attacked asc as much if not more than denial and rock.

On the more general subject I would be inclined to say my view is omen and asc are pretty even, if either of them are given time off they can catch up, hence CT should continue doing as they have been doing and keep switching sides to prevent either reviving for long enough. If this does not happen asc will probably win (I think asc has higher moral than omen due to being decentralised and everyone having more responsibility).
Ofc the ultimate for CT would be to keep vgn/ND hitting asc and to go off and galraid themselves
and worst for ct would be if omen and asc decided that the best way to do things would be to knock ct down to third before heading on for round 3 between the two of them to decide on who comes 1st.

in short all three have a chance (if the war is 'hot' enough even ND may have a chance) given the current number of alliances on asc I would be inclined to say asc is not in the best of positions but then alliances seem to get bored of this kind of fight pretty quickly (the question is has last round taught them anything?). Plenty of time to go, asc tends to be good late round as they probably crash slightly less than the other alliances (omen will probably be pretty good late round too).

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote