View Single Post
Unread 1 Mar 2009, 13:51   #133
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Because of the long round!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
So, let me get this straght? There was Asc + ND + Aud hitting Denial for a good length of time? but thats not a block at all..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me, during the ****ing post you quoted
There was a block of...
Quote:
Also, the block didnt stop hitting Denial when Asc drew close.. they stopped hitting Denial way too late and when Denial had slipped from 1st to 3-4th.
This is actually just completely untrue. We were not first when it stopped. I can remember talking to ND specifically saying why stop now when we were both so close.

Quote:
Then you distort the other facts, didnt VGN drop out of the attacks against Asc literally an hour before the first attack.. So all you got hit by was Rock (a badly beaten alliance), Denial (an alliance which had been hit all round and on the verge of collapse), and ND?.. Even then, those attacks didnt last very long.. They only lasted 2days (If that?).
As I recall there were 4 alliances the first night, and 3 the next 3. After the fourth day reese pmed me to say denial were no longer interested in fighting us.

Quote:
So, You took out Denial with a block at the start of the round? and then napped your 2nd main competitors for the top spot.. yet, its stupid to say beat Denial due to a block?
It's stupid to boil the round down to that statement yes. And denial were in second place during/after our war. I'm not claiming any ****ing magic here, but your facts are just miles off. Feel free to ask your own HC as to how last round went if you find it hard to believe me.

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 1 Mar 2009 at 14:26.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote