View Single Post
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 13:36   #14
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: horror "assemble your computer" havoc tales

IncubusGod, if you insist on ordering from overseas...

For your future reference, here are some decent UK suppliers who i've used without issue:
www.scan.co.uk - stock some things sold no-where else in the country. also, check out the "today only" page from time to time for some killer deals
www.overclock.co.uk - a good general parts store
www.overclockers.co.uk - another general one (some people have reported poor returns service here. they do have forums though so you can always ask around)
www.kustompcs.co.uk - these guys tend to stock hard to get things including some nice ultra quiet PSUs. They are quite pricey so only use if you cant get the part elsewhere.
www.ebuyer.com - very competative prices on a range of things. also printers, scanners, etc
www.dabs.com - similar to ebuyer

Also,
Quote:
Originally Posted by sayonara
I suffered no horrors assembling my PC, because I am ace.
Although this might all change in a few months when I put together my new Athlon64 system.