View Single Post
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 16:53   #45
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What I'd change and how I'd do it

1 pod per ETA sounds like a good idea to me. It might be strange to DC for the first round or so, but DCs have had it comparatively easy compared to the days of 3-tick attacking and multiple ship targetting pre-PaX. I don't think it's that difficult a change - information is power, and if fleet analysis scans are around then it shouldn't have to be too much of a problem.

EDIT: how about building it into the tech tree? You can choose between a FI or a CO pod, a FR or a DE pod and a CR or a BS pod. Stats would be very tricky to construct, but I like the concept itself.

Last edited by furball; 16 Mar 2007 at 16:59.
furball is offline   Reply With Quote