Thread: 8800gt
View Single Post
Unread 20 Mar 2008, 10:08   #6
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: 8800gt

See I'm actually curious about this one too, because in the past I've not really given a crap who made the card so long as it had the core I was after. Where's MrL when you need him?

I was looking at getting something like this for my next box which fits snugly into your top-end price bracket, at least at UK prices. It's clocked to 600MHz since I can't get round the idea that short of water-cooling the damned things the 650-700MHz cards are going to need some pretty effective air-flow which in turn means noise. For a gaming rig that's not too much of an issue, but it's still a bit of a pain to have a light aircraft take off by your crotch every time you fire up CoD4