Thread: The BNP
View Single Post
Unread 11 Jun 2009, 14:37   #252
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of
Re: The BNP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
You really cant use the argument that labours shit and conservatives shit is nicer.. As its only nicer for your views and as this is a democracy, its not only your views that count. BNP supports can and probably do use the same argument you have used, against Labour/Conservatives.
I didn't say it was nicer I said it is more sophisticated.
I expect it is a bit easier for the BNP to convince a retarded racist in a deprived area that voting for them so that they can eradicate black people will result in a better standard of living, than it is for the Tories to convince middle England blue rinses that just because their MP spunked taxpayers money on a floating duck island, that they are a safer party to vote for than Gordons mob. It seems natural to me therefore, that the "shit" might have to be presented a bit more carefully.

And, for the record I am painfully aware that that it's not only my views that count. If it were, then my country wouldn't be suffering the humiliation of having elected two fascists to a European parliament that the vast majority of our retarded populace have no respect for whatsoever.
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote