View Single Post
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 21:54   #5
Anaram

Anaram is infamous around these partsAnaram is infamous around these parts
Re: Useful Links: Round 12

I just made a new compilation of my mIRC based attack bot "Warmonger" available to the public (the bot itself has been available for 6 months now or so, just not very much advertised).

http://www.niksula.cs.hut.fi/~tmilmo...c_revision.zip

Download and install (newest) mIRC.

Unzip bot archive into that directory and then check out the readme.txt.

Features include:
-multiple channels and servers (one active attack per channel, same attack CAN be shared on multiple channels which can reside in different networks).
-user access levels for global access to the bot and access level detection based on op status on a channel
-native multi-wave support for 1 tick attacks based on the LANDING tick of the attack (useful for pa-X style attacks)

I might or might not provide user support - try PM'ing in me IRC (Netgamers) and make clear what it is you want to know. The code is distributed under GPL license and comes with absolutely no warranty. Feedback is welcome.

EDIT (February 2006): Looks like it's been 4 rounds since I played Planetarion and a lot has changed. Multi-wave attack support should still work with different fleet ETAs, but !summary might give confusing results.

Edit (January 2009): I believe the bot still does what is needed for Planetarion (been away quite a while). However with new mIRC versions you'll need to copy the script files into a different location, somewhere in documents and settings. Your mIRC is likely to give you pretty descriptive error reports, though.

Last edited by Anaram; 27 Jan 2009 at 01:15.
Anaram is offline   Reply With Quote