Thread: Digi Cams
View Single Post
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 19:10   #7
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by MT
Pabbeh, I've got a Sony Cybershot DSC-9 or smth, 4 Megapixels, ****ing great camera - the problem with cheap cameras is that they invariabley have only digital zoom (sounds good, really its crap) ie fixed lens.

You should up your budget to £250 or so, you should be able tog et a good camera for that.
I don't require zoom at all really, so it's a moot point, and although I'd love a cybershot (flatmate bought one a while back) they're both far, far too expensive for my budget and don't feel the most solid of items (I was always looking out for it hoping I didn't break it when I nicked it off him heh).

Thanks for the suggestions though, at least there are some cams out there, I'll report back if and when I get one